To Subscribe to our Digital SMS Services...
- Purchase a copy of the STD SWIM or STD Aurora Monitor software. The trial software entitles you to a free 30-day trial of the
SMS services. All SMS services are completely free of all charges after one of the foregoing software products
are purchased. All existing owners of these two products are also entitled to free SMS services.
- Contact: STD@Spacew.com. Provide us with the following:
- The serial number of the software. Obtain this by clicking on the Copyright tab while running the software.
If you are running the Trial versions of the software, simply tell us that you are using the trial software and
would like to give the SMS services a try for 30 days.
- The e-mail address that all SMS material should be sent to. This can be one of the following:
- Your internet capable cell phone or pager e-mail address, or
- Any other e-mail address that you want to use to receive SMS messages.
- After we receive this information, we will set up your SMS account and provide you with a unique access code
to begin using the SMS services.
- Once you receive the access code, type it into the SMS Subscription tab section of the software and submit
a test to your cell phone or pager. If you receive the test SMS message, set up your account by enabling the various
checkboxes in the SMS Subscription tab and click on the Apply Settings button.
- After a minute or two, click on the Check Subscription tab to make certain the system accepted your request
and established a subscription for you.
All SMS Services are free to paid owners of the STD SWIM software and/or the STD Aurora Monitor. Important:
Please use only one software package to manage your SMS subscription. If you use both the STD Aurora Monitor and
SWIM to manage your account, you may begin receiving duplicate SMS messages from the server.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail: STD@Spacew.Com.