REAL-TIME SPACE WEATHER GRAPHS
As was announced in the "Comments and Suggestions" board, we have implemented real-time space weather graphs that you can add to your own profile. The graphs will then update whenever you click on the Refresh button or move to a new screen. You have the option of installing up to two graphs (or no graphs at all). Here's how.
You can now choose which graph to display by going to your Profiles
, selecting Look and Layout Preferences
and then scrolling to the bottom of the screen. There are two drop-down boxes that you can select graphs from.
One of the options is blank. If you select the blank option, the graphs will not be displayed (or just one of them will be).
Graphs can be one of the following:
- http://www.spacew.com/velocity.gif - Solar Wind Velocity over the last 2 hours.
- velocity24.gif - Solar Wind Velocity over the last 24 hours.
- btgraph.gif - Solar Wind IMF Total Field Intensity over the last 2 hours.
- btgraph24.gif - Solar Wind IMF Total Field Intensity over the last 24 hours.
- bzgraph.gif - Solar Wind IMF Bz (north/south) component over the last 2 hours.
- bzgraph24.gif - Solar Wind IMF Bz component over the last 24 hours.
- density.gif - Solar Wind Density over the last 2 hours.
- density24.gif - Solar Wind Density over the last 24 hours.
- xrays.gif - Solar X-rays over the last 2 hours.
- xrays24.gif - Solar X-rays over the last 24 hours.
When done, click on the button to save your profile and then each time you login, the plots you have chosen should display while you are on the discussion forum. Enjoy!